Cabinetmaker II - Savannah, GA
PDS Tech, Inc. •
**No Tools Required**
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works under general supervision to fabricate furniture and other wood-surfaced sub assemblies using blueprints, aircraft specifications and design/engineering drawings.
- Assembles, pins and glues cabinet shells. Installs drawer-slides, hinges, latches and other hardware in sub assemblies.
- Applies exterior surface materials such as laminates, veneers, and cap strips.
- Uses various types of stationary and hand-held power tools to fabricate or disassemble furniture.
- Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies.
- Uses personal protective equipment to protect aircraft interior.
- Uses the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
Education and Experience Requirements:
"PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration or employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.”
- High school diploma/GED.
- Basic knowledge of cabinetmaking processes, products and tools.
- Two (2) years experience in cabinetmaking
- Experience in aerospace industry preferred.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)