Position: Interior Installer - Cahokia, IL
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
*The ideal contractor will specifically have carpet installation experience. This job requires strong knowledge of interior installation, removal, disassembling, reassembling and repair. Job Tasks include varying amounts of parts replacements or repair, basic electrical system installation and general mechanical applications. Modifications, repair, refurbishment and installation of aircraft interiors are primary functions.
- Perform incoming inspection of aircraft interiors components and list on the Incoming Inspection Form. Take pictures of all interiors areas, including cockpit, cabin, lavatory and baggage compartment, noting any damage.
• Perform general repairs on aircraft interiors and related systems at a proven level beyond basics.
• Removal and installation of panels, headliners and additional components, including, but not limited to panel fabrication and fit.
• Proven sheet metal repair, removal and or installation skills, including fabrications.
• Remove, repair and installation of carpeting, insulation, sound proofing and fabric accessories.
• Perform modifications, repairs and or replacement of components, and associated fastening parts at a level beyond basic, including, bu not limited to fabrications and detailed repairs.
• Use appropriate and proven care, handling methods, transportation and storage of components in order to protect and maintain the integrity and condition of Customer interiors.
• Maintain and protect components and the general area of work within an aircraft in a safe and clean manner so as to protect interior components and surrounding areas, equipment, etc.
• Create, process and maintain R&I-Removal and Installation Logs, including appropriate sign-offs and approvals.
• Capable of receiving an Airmans Certificate and Alternate Inspector approval, with Inspections sign-off authority preferred.
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required
Associates Degree (two year college or technical school) preferred
Experience: Remove and Install Technicians with Falcon experience
Computer Skills: Basic computer skills. Experience in Aviation Maintenance Software programs, with Corridor background preferred.
Other Requirements: Understanding of beyond the basic sheet metal, structural, aviation cabinetry, upholstery, panels and carpet.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
.63 cents per mile up to $252.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.