Interior Installer - Corporate Aircraft - East Alton
Hire Aviation •
We currently have openings for Interior Installers working on a variety of corporate aircraft; Challengers, Legacy, Falcon, Citation, etc.
- This job requires strong knowledge of interior installation, removal, disassembling, reassembling and repair.
- Job Tasks include varying amounts of parts replacements or repair, basic electrical system installation and general mechanical applications. Modifications, repair, refurbishment and installation of aircraft interiors are primary functions.
- Perform general repairs on aircraft interiors and related systems at a proven level beyond basics.
- Removal and installation of panels, headliners and additional components, including, but not limited to panel fabrication and fit.
- Proven sheet metal repair, removal and or installation skills, including fabrications.
- Remove, repair and installation of carpeting, insulation, sound proofing and fabric accessories.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)