Interior Installer - SC
HSGI, Inc. •
The Interior Installation Technician requires strong knowledge of interior installation, removal, disassembling, reassembling and repair to include varying amounts of parts replacements or repair, basic electrical system installation and general mechanical applications. Modifications, repair, refurbishment and installation of aircraft interiors are primary functions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:The Interior Installation Technician works under limited supervision to remove, install, and/or fabricate aircraft interiors, which may include items such as trim, carpet, sound proofing, light structure, cabinetry, panels and other accessories
All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations
Safely perform aircraft interior removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which may include galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels)
Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications
- Experience with corporate aircraft including Gulfstream, Dassault Falcon, Bombardier, Embraer, Hawker, and Cessna Citation is required.
- 4+ years of applicable installation, fabrication or related experience
- Experience in aerospace industry required
- Corporate, VIP, or turboprop aircraft experience required
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)