The Interior Installation Technician requires strong knowledge of interior installation, removal, disassembling, reassembling and repair to include varying amounts of parts replacements or repair, basic electrical system installation and general mechanical applications. Modifications, repair, refurbishment and installation of aircraft interiors are primary functions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Interior Installation Technician works under limited supervision to remove, install, and/or fabricate aircraft interiors, which may include items such as trim, carpet, sound proofing, light structure, cabinetry, panels and other accessories
- All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations
- Safely perform aircraft interior removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which may include galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels)
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications4+ years of applicable installation, fabrication or related experience
- Experience in aerospace industry required
- Corporate, VIP, or turboprop aircraft experience preferred
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
Must be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
ABOUT US:HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HSGI INC:Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Longevity Bonus, Vacation Pay, Referral Bonuses
We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, and our success is your success. You are not just a contractor you are a valued team member and part of our family. We look forward to working with you soon!
TO BE CONSIDERED:
Please contact Nora Brown with HSGI, Inc.
Call or Text: 251-260-8102
Nora Brown – Recruiter