$$ Sign On Bonus $$
Establish work priorities and supervise the work of up to 15 technicians. Monitor and accurately complete all aircraft paper work to ensure safety and timely delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Able to use FAA approved data (IPC, AMM, OHM, SRM, AD, SB, drawings) proficiently.
Able to perform and supervise maintenance on aircraft cabin components and systems, including but not limited to removal, installation, testing, adjustment, repair, modifications, and restorations.
Ensures that interior modifications, maintenance and repair work is properly performed and is legibly documented.
Ensures the correct use of tools and equipment, including but not limited to hand tools required to accomplish assigned tasks efficiently, properly, and safely.
Ensures that work progress is documented on non-routine or routine paperwork.
Ensures the assigned work areas are organized to maximize capabilities.
Evaluate non-routine cards as required.
Able to identify necessary parts and materials for the tasks and ensure their proper order.
Documents turnovers as required.
All other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to company values and ethics.
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately.
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally, in writing, and in standard English.
- Advanced mechanical aptitude: able to comprehend and follow instructions.
- Able to interface in a professional and pleasant manner with other employees at all levels and with customers if required.
- Strong judgment and decision-making.
- Detail oriented.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), preferred.
- Minimum five years experience in aircraft maintenance.
- A license required, P license preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Maneuvers in, around, under, and about factory and/or laboratory equipment on a regular and continuous basis.Exposed to high levels of noise, dust, vibration and chemical fumes. Able to bend, twist, squat and lift .Able to access and work in all areas of the aircraft to be worked on, including confined areas. Able to climb on ladders and platforms and work at heights up to fifty feet from the ground. Able to work in extreme climatic conditions.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and comply with OSHA standards.