Upholstery Tech ID Senior Level
HSGI, Inc. •
The Upholstery Technician position requires a thorough understanding of aircraft interiors in addition to an advanced knowledge of upholstered items found in aircraft interiors. Modifications, repair, refurbishment and re-installation of interior components are primary functions. Evaluate and adjust on modifications essential.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working on high end seat upholstery for mid to large corporate aircraft.
- Ability to fabricate new foam cushions, strip, recover, rebuild, pattern and sew to specifications provided in sketches, drawings or engineering orders for seats, divans, side ledges and other interior soft goods.
- Work with a team of upholsterers in the processes and procedures of aircraft interior “soft goods” refurbishment work.
- Requires experience and proficiency in recovering, foam re-building, patterning and sewing as they relate to refurbishment of seats, divans, headliners, dado panels, and other interior components.
- Requires strong understanding of burn regulations, maintenance manuals, drawings and engineering orders.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)