At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse Aviation Professionals always have a multitude of career choices. Your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but also change the world. We offer a robust benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching 401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; tuition reimbursement and more.
The Defense Group at Leidos is currently seeking an Aviation Logistics/Tool Room Attendant to work in Manassas, Virginia, to start in early December. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in advancing Leidos growing capability. In this role, the Aviation Logistics/Tool Room Attendant will monitor updates to the bill of materials for aircraft modifications, track requests for procurement from end-to-end, search ILS (Inventory Locator Service) to determine vendors stock, support daily stand-up meetings, track delivery of materials, and work with Logistics to procure materials in support of aircraft maintenance and production. This position works 2nd shift, 3pm-11pm, and will start in early December.
- Inventory control of parts, tooling and material
- Issue tooling, parts and material as required
- Maintain calibrated tool list
- Maintain shelf life limited parts and material list
- Shipping and receiving duties as required
- Maintaining & updating records
- Maintain core return list
- Maintain minimum inventory quantities
- Perform weekly, monthly and annual inventory counts
- Process warranty parts and paperwork
- Performs all other duties assigned by management.