CNC Machinist - Orange City, IA
Johnson Service Group, Inc. (JSG) •
An exciting aerospace opportunity awaits you in Orange City, Iowa! Johnson Service Group, a nationwide staffing firm, is seeking CNC Machinists for a long-term contract assignment or direct hire opportunity to start as soon as possible.
Summary of job duties:
- Machining carbon fiber parts on CNC machines or water jet cutters.
- Setting up machines for a variety of different parts.
- Blueprint reading.
- Follow basic quality assurance checks.
- Routine maintenance of machines.
- Completing secondary operations.
- Use various methods to fill voids and porosity.
- Operate automated downdraft booth, grit blaster, and handheld power tools.
- Operate water jet cutters.
- One to three years related work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to operate a Forklift or be trained on one.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Job# 384662
If interested, please apply. If should need further information, please contact 469-404-9867.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)