CNC Tech I Savannah, GA
Aviation Personnel •
Must have prior experience running 5 axis CNC machines.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma/GED. Entry level position.
Experience in automated machine environment/CNC preferred.
Set up and operate automated machines to fabricate parts, applying knowledge of shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, maintainability materials and layout techniques.
1. Under supervision, operate automated machine using existing programs.
2. Remove/replace cutting tools and offsets as required. Inspect condition of tools and replace as needed.
3. Inspect cut material/part prior to CNC operation to ensure conformity and compliance with blueprints, models, and/or engineering documents.
4. Identify material and appropriate cutting tools. Set up material and inspect for serviceability.
1. Monitor material supply.
2. Validate preventative maintenance and minor repairs on machines. Alert maintenance of any repair/preventative issues.
3. Maintain a clean and safe work environment
4. Comply with 5S and Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
5. Perform other duties as required.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)