Entry Level Parts Technician
AAR Corp. •
This position is basically disassembling and cleaning of parts to start. Follows prescribed written work instructions and methods in accomplishment of assignments. Eventually will be trained to build and performs tests on systems and components to determine operability, quality, performance, and suitability. Troubleshoots repairs and modifies as appropriate. Operates standard and specialize equipment in test and process environments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Disassemble and clean parts.
- Performs such individual assignments as supervisors and superiors may direct ensures adequate and continuous controls are exercised over all assigned activities affecting quality establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation.
AAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
- Associates degree AA or equivalent from two year college or technical school or four years related experience and or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong electromechanical skills as typically evidenced by experience and an Associate’s Degree in mechanical or electronic technology.
- Due to ITAR requirements, qualified candidates must be a US citizen or US Permanent Resident
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)