Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Education Details: Degree in a technical study or A&P license highly desirable
Years of Experience:
Minimum seven (7) years' experience in related aircraft inventory control
Valid/Unexpired Passport Book Valid/Unexpired Driver's License
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Heavy travel requirements of up to 85%.
• Relocation could be required.
• Potentially long work hours including weekends during some heavy checks.
• Strong intellect and aptitude desired, along with ability to manage multiple and varied activities.
• Good leadership and people management skills with effective communication skills.
• An ability to prioritize and effectively problem solve.
• Understanding of the Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC).
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access.
• Ability to report monthly metrics.
• LEAN experienced.
• Must be able to work without direct supervision.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see Allegiant.com/careers
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.