Inventory Clerk - Jacksonville, Florida 24942
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Warehouse / Stockroom Worker
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Warehouse Workers with experience with aircraft parts for an opportunity in Jacksonville, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Issues hardware, tools, and consumables using correct procedures and policies.
- Receives and inspects tooling after each use.
- Scan parts and stages to locations within the satellite or distribution center.
- Perform inventory look up and track parts/tools for speedy issuance.
- Moves parts/tools in transit bins for Drivers to distribute to end users within the hangars across the campus.
- Monitors the shelf life of dated material to ensure serviceability and compliance with FAA guidelines.
- Provides coverage at the satellite stockroom window and the appropriate quantity of consumables required are available on a daily basis.
- Receives serviceable parts from aircraft into inventory, using correct procedures and policicies.
- Ensures the security of the stock areas and the inventory therein are controlled as defined by company policy and practices.
- Picks up and delivers parts on a timely and accurate basis as required, ensuring the security of the parts through the use of correct company policies and procedures.
- Performs tasks as necessary to assist in keeping the satellite stockroom clean, neat, and organized.
- Lifts and carries tools and work materials, and frequently works in a variety of positions such as stooping or reaching overhead.
- Follows safety procedures and wears/uses appropriate safety equipment for the work being performed.
- Ensures the DC is maintained in a clean, neat, and organized manner.
- Follows safety procedures and ensures use of appropriate safety equipment for the work being performed.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Entry level position.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call a Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)