• Provide direct support, leadership and supervision to the warehouse personnel.
• Working directly with Material Coordinators to ensure material OTD is achieved.
• Scheduling required manpower to meet production demands daily.
• Ensuring processes are compliant and in adherence with quality standards.
• Ensure that standards of productivity are monitored, maintained, enforced for Material Controllers and Specialists.
• Ensure the upkeep and safe working order of any equipment (forklift, reach trucks etc.)
• Ensure investigation and correction of all inventory variances, including root cause analysis.
• Ensure daily cycle counts are conducted and variances are reviewed and investigated.
• Researches and reconciles discrepancies noted during cycle count process.
• Administers shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in materials matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to other employees for processing.
• Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
• Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
• Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
• Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items as required.
• Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
• Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area or shipping department.
• Perform all other duties as required to ensure departmental efficiencies.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services, including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. The company is a global enterprise that employs nearly 6,000 employees worldwide with annual revenues approaching $3 billion. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components and energy markets. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
StandardAero is owned by The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG), a global investment firm with deep industry expertise that deploys private capital across four business segments: Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Credit and Investment Solutions.
StandardAero is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and basis of disability status or any other federal, state or local protected class.