Coordinates with vendors, freight forwarders, transportation coordinator, buyers and other members of the logistic department to improve status and expedite the delivery time of requested AOG parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor the lateral transfers from other sites to fill AOG parts requirements in country.
- Coordinate with logistics personnel to ensure requested movement of AOG parts is being accomplished in a timely manner.
- Work with requestors to provide current up to date status on all requests.
- Update reports and brief the parts status at the daily maintenance meeting.
- Monitor and expedite material shipments from suppliers and internal departments to ensure prompt delivery.
- Liaise to provide prompt feedback with internal customers on AOG parts status.
- Check requisitions for inbound parts and expedite as required.
- Communicate with vendors to improve AOG delivery status.
- Check in country asset availability to support maintenance requirements.
- Monitor reporting documents for unfulfilled requirements.
- Monitor all NMCS aircraft and ensure status is up to date and accurate
- Monitor AirWay Bills (AWB) and track movement of parts required for downed aircraft.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel).
- Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff, up to and including executives.
- Two (2) years aviation logistics experience
- Prior experience as a materials expeditor.
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
Four (4) years aviation logistics experience.