Materials & Stores: Store Clerk, CVG
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services •
, Kentucky, United States
Position is responsible for the movement, stocking, issuing, warehouse transfers and returns of aircraft and related parts, tooling and equipment while maintaining accurate inventory in a safe, clean, professional environment. Candidate will stock inventory received from internal and external suppliers. Will also ship and receive inventory materials as needed in support of Product Line operations. Fulfill inventory request from Product Line Customers. This position reports to the Supervisor, Stores.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2 years experience in a materials management/inventory controls function, or 2 years working in a warehouse environment requiring organizational skills with a fundamental knowledge of materials movement and inventory transactions.
- Valid and unrestricted Driver’s License, must be able to qualify for and maintain DOT medical certificate for intra and interstate operation of specific equipment.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds and to climb and lift articles above head.
- Flexibility to work all shifts, including split shifts during the week and weekends.
- Working knowledge and use of inventory computer system applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Excel and Word).
- Previous Shipping and Receiving experience.Working knowledge of Parts 43, 145, 91 and 121.
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)