Ameristar Air Cargo •
Non-Exempt Work Schedule:
Monday- Friday Reports to:
Warehouse ManagerPrimary duties and responsibilities
- Keeping and maintaining accurate records of all the inventory and stock in the warehouse.
- Source and select suppliers, negotiate pricing for purchase of aviation parts
- Authenticating the goods in the received shipments and maintaining note of any discrepancies.
- Coordinating the receiving and dispatch of goods with transporters and suppliers.
- Ensuring the proper handling and storage of goods and supplies.
- Following all safety regulations and legal documentation norms pertaining to warehousing.
- Counting, labeling, and allocation of parts.
- Delivering/Picking up parts throughout the DFW area.
- Completing all the assigned tasks as delegated by the supervisor.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
Skills and Qualifications
Physical environment/working conditions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a warehousing or retail facility.
- Ability to efficiently network and coordinate with transporters and suppliers.
- Ability to manage time to meet targets and deadlines.
- Needs to have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid Driver license to operate rented/leased or company owned vehicles.
- Forklift Certification is preferred.
- High school diploma or a GED equivalent.
- Prolonged sitting at personal computer
- Frequent standing, bending, twisting, stooping and reaching associated with filing and pulling and storing parts
- Frequent lifting of objects weighing 40 or more pounds.
Personal computer, ten-key machine, miscellaneous office equipment, forklift, ladder, wrapping machine
Job Ident #: