Purchasing Coordinator-Military Aircraft Parts
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well-qualified purchasing coordinator for aircraft parts to work in a facility in Mesa, AZ. The buyer is responsible for all aspects related to the day to day purchasing and overall procurement activities to support an aircraft maintenance reset on the A4 Skyhawk.
- Responsible for ensuring the full Purchase-to-Pay cycle is completed for assigned responsibility.
- Maintain supplier performance and ensure adherence to company standards.
- Identify areas for improvement in overall cost of procured goods or services and/or supplier performance
- Administrate payment, warranty or quality issues for vendors as assigned.
- Provide reporting as requested and brief supervisor on issues requiring support.
- Could be required to travel to Canada
- Comply with all company policies and collaborate across functions as required.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; 3-5 years military parts sourcing and purchasing.
- Aviation experience required in a Procurement, Supply Chain role
- Basic knowledge and capability to navigate and/or negotiate commercial agreements
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)