AAR Corp. •
The Repair Coordinator will be responsible for addressing all customer repair requirements for parts. The Repair Specialist will endeavor to source and procure repair services that will meet the customer’s delivery requirements while ensuring repair statuses are current at all times in the system. The Repair Specialist will also ensure all compliance requirements are met while supporting repair requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Address and resolve all repair requests and ensure all assets are returned in accordance with the customer’s requested delivery requirements
- Source and procure repair services that meet the customer's requirements
- Actively engage with suppliers to ensure timely repair and return of assets and expedite as necessary
- Coordinate when necessary with the Traffic department, vendors, trade compliance, accounting, quality, program management, or freight carriers on repairs to ensure timely deliveries
- Update all relevant systems with current statuses for repairs to ensure current and accurate information is available
- Address all assigned non-conformance and quality escapes in a timely manner
- Ensure each repair procurement is compliant and follow all purchasing policies and procedures
- Develop strong relationships with vendors and negotiate whenever possible to ensure that AAR is receiving the best possible delivery and price.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
- Strong judgment and decision making
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; or eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)