Responsible for the overall inventory management of the Integrated Maintenance Support Services (IMSS) warehouse. Manages Logistics/Supply Chain Management duties related to equipment/facilities, equipment/parts ordering, establishing reorder levels, receipt tracking. Assist with shipping repair and return items, monthly inventory reports, stock level tracking, forecast and optimization, oversee warehouse transactions and quantities in the ERP System.
1. Develop and evaluate Aviation Logistic Technicians in warehouse functions in accordance with the appropriate Logistical Technical Manuals.
2. Ensures that the tool maintenance functional activities and procedures among designated VA organizations are planned, coordinated, integrated, and synchronized to achieve established platform operational readiness (OR) rates IAW contractual requirements.
3. Responsible for the compliance with established tool maintenance systems, processes, and procedures.
4. Establishes daily tool maintenance processes to achieve operational goals, objectives and priorities.
5. Oversees the daily tool maintenance management in support of the Aviation Maintenance Manager, works with PSI team to ensure tool
calibration parts and spares.
6. Works within maintenance quality control processes, procedures, and standards.
7. Reports to direct inquiries, investigations, and research analysis related to aviation tool maintenance to the Aviation Maintenance Manager.
8. Perform other duties and task as assigned.
B. Independence: Perform within the broad guidelines of duties and responsibilities with significant choice of methods. Authority to select and implement goals and objectives within the execution of duties and responsibilities.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Will ensure employees will complete day-to-day operational duties including training.