Stores Clerk - Warehouse
Hire Aviation •
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, check in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, parts, or other stock items and distributes items to shipping.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Opening crates and other containers.
- Stocks incoming material to its proper location.
- Accurately updating inventory computer system for all material movements and utilizing bar code scanning system.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Strong organizational skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Subject to continual loud noises.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and stand for prolonged periods of time, climb steps, ladders, and/or service stands.
- Read, write, and understand the English Language.
- Must be able to successfully complete AerSale Forklift Training and Hazardous Material Certification/Training.
- Lifting at least 50 pounds.
- Continuous lifting, bending, twisting, and crouching.
- Possess a valid driver&39;s license that meets AerSale motor vehicle policy standards.
- Always operating the company vehicle in a safe, professional manner.
- Wearing safety equipment when required.
- Participates in project teams as requested.
What we offer:
- Competitive package, company matched 401(k), holiday pay, weekly direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, life
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)