Tool Crib Attendant - Savannah, GA
Aerospace Professional Services, LLC •
In a team-oriented work environment, help plan, coordinate, and accomplish activities which ensure timely and cost-efficient completion of departmental goals and objectives. Aid team members on daily activities.
- Receive, store, and disburse a variety of tools and/or materials to support operations.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Ensure up-to-date, accurate records on all transactions.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Entry level position - High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Experience in material or stockroom operations preferred.
- Completion of Technical Certificate in Warehouse Distribution, or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program (in area of expertise) preferred.
- Ability to read small precision measuring tools.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Develops a mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated math ability.
- Requires manual dexterity and ability to lift.
- Basic Understanding of pneumatic and hand tools.
- Ability to repair small tools or repair/replace items such as toolbox motors, etc.
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and in writing.
- Ability to work alone from written procedures.
- Strong attention to details.
- Customer service skills.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)