Tool Crib Attendants: 36687
STS Technical Services •
, Michigan, United States
STS Technical Services is hiring Tool Crib Attendants in Oscoda, Michigan.
The Tool Crib Attendant ensures that tools and equipment are on hand and in good working order for use by production personnel. This position tracks the whereabouts of tooling and stores tooling in a neat and orderly manner. Prepares requisitions for new or replacement tooling, supplies, and equipment to ensure an appropriate level of all required items.The Tool Crib Attendant ensures the ability of production personnel to provide high-quality, timely maintenance and customer service by having needed tooling, equipment, and supplies available to them, in good repair and on demand.
Job Duties & Requirements:
- These are generally duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as the detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent
- Issues Personal Protective Equipment
- Receiving and Check In deliveries from various vendors
- Prepare materials for stocking
- Assist plant personnel and contractors in location of materials
- Maintain inventory, stock and issue requests for tooling
- Conduct daily cycle count and reconciliations in case of errors
- Keep tool crib organized for easy locating of parts and supplies
- Receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, materials, and other equipment in industrial establishment.
- Issues tools and equipment to workers & maintains records of tools and equipment issued returned, manually or using computer.
- Locates lost or misplaced tools and/or equipment.
- Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of tools and/or equipment, manually or using computer.
- Inspects and measures tools and/or equipment for defects wear, visually or using micrometer, and reports damage or wear to supervisors.
- Repairs, services, and lubricates tools equipment, using hand tools, spray gun, or pressurized spray can.
- Deliver tools or equipment to workers, manually or using hand truck.
- Mark and identify tools equipment, using identification tag, stamp, or electric marking tool
- Assist the Stock Room Procurement Technician with receiving and storing equipment, parts, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic Office, Excel and keyboarding skills
- Organizational Skills
- Previous tool crib experience in fast paced manufacturing environment a plus
- Ability to lift and push up to 50 lbs.
- Must be mechanically inclined and be able to identify different kind of machine components.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment (forklift, pallet jack, etc..)
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate machines properly and safely
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping, climbing stairs, twisting and bending frequently (more than 4 hours of each activity).
- Sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, operate machines, and visually inspect parts.
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)