Warehouse Tool Crib Attendant - Goodyear, Arizona 22082
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Warehouse Tool Crib Attendant
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Warehouse Tool Crib Attendant for an opportunity in Goodyear, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Warehouse Tool Crib Attendant provides coordination and support of Tool Crib by ensuring required tools are available and calibrated accordingly for use by mechanics. .
- Conducts tool inventory
- Checks out tools according to work order; check in tools upon receipt from mechanics
- Performs tool calibration to ensure proper tool functioning
- Perform data entry in an effort to track tools and fulfill purchase orders
Qualifications and requirements:
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Warehouse experience (1-2 years)
- Experience driving forklift
- Must be able to successfully complete Forklift Training and Hazardous Material Certification/Training.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call a Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)