Boeing APG Mechanic - Goldsboro, North Carolina (Seymour Johnson AFB) 21903
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking APG Mechanic with retrofit/modification/repair experience for an opportunity at Seymour Johnson AFB, North Carolina.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configures aerospace components and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoots complex electrical systems to isolate electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Works under general direction.
- Must possess personal safety shoes compliant with ANSI standards
- Individuals must possess their own personal standard tool
High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to obtain Interim Secret Clearance after start
Candidate must be able to travel to other domestic locations
Candidate will be required to pass a urinalysis and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)