Electrical Assembler B, North Charleston
PDS Tech, Inc. •
Electrical Assembler B
North Charleston, South Carolina
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Assembler in North Charleston, SC.
- Electrical Performs routine production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
- Suitable candidates will have ONE year of direct Aerospace Electrical Experience as a minimum requirement, and preferably have THREE years of solid Aerospace Electrical Experience.
- CANDIDATES WITHOUT AEROSPACE ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE will NOT be considered, unless they have completed a relevant aerospace manufacturing program (ex. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Trident Technical College, Pittsburg Aeronautical Institute, etc.)
- Aerospace electrical experience should include pre-routing, perm-routing, wire bundle build up, wire bundle repair, fiber optics, coaxial cable.
- Lift up to 25 pounds (Occasional lifting of 21-35 pounds), bend and twist at the waist, walk, crawl, crouch, stand for long periods, kneel, reach, climb/balance, flexion/extension.
- Contact with sealants and solvents, exposure to noise, working on elevated platforms.
- Use personal protective gear for face, eyes, ears, hand, and arms as required.
- Pass visual acuity and color perception tests.Read, write, and comprehend the English language.Handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material.
- Obtain & maintain training certifications as required to support assignment responsibilities.
- Occasional (1 to 3 hrs) finger manipulation.
- On occasion, a 2-person lift may be necessary for weights greater than 50 lbs.Frequent reaching overhead (3 to 6 hrs).
- Frequent walking on flat surfaces.
- Frequent standing flat or uneven surfaces.
- Frequent balancing on a ladder, steps, or uneven surfaces.Occasional climbing on 3-12 ft ladders or stands.Rotation of head/neck, sitting, crawling, squatting, bend/stoop, lying down, and operate foot controls.
- Occasional contact with metals.
- Exposure to plastics and solvents to atmospheric conditions.
- Frequent exposure to noise.
- Candidates will be required to be available to work Mon - Sun with flexible hours based upon the factory.
- On assigned days, candidates may be assigned to work up to 12 hours per day;
- Must be able to work to meet business needs.
- Candidates will be assigned to work up to 40 hours per week; hours will be determined based upon business needs.
- Candidates will be required to have completed all contingencies to start successfully (drug test, background check, etc.) before attending assessment.
- Candidates will be required to attend and pass a training classes.
- Failure of training may be cause for assignment termination.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC