Entry Level Aircraft Assembler (2nd Shift)
PDS Tech, Inc. •
- Systems Performs simple production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
- Suitable candidates will have ONE year of direct industrial manufacturing experience or relevant educational experience.
- It is preferable that candidates be familiar with general aviation industry practices.
- Lift up to 25 pounds (Occasional lifting of 21-35 pounds), bend and twist at the waist, walk, crawl, crouch, stand for long periods, kneel, reach, climb/balance, flexion/extension.
- Contact with sealants and solvents, exposure to noise, working on elevated platforms.Use personal protective gear for face, eyes, ears, hand, and arms as required.Pass visual acuity and color perception tests.
- Read, write, and comprehend the English language.Handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material.
- Obtain & maintain training certifications as required to support assignment responsibilities.
- Occasional (1 to 3 hrs) finger manipulation.
- On occasion, a 2-person lift may be necessary for weights greater than 50 lbs.Frequent reaching overhead (3 to 6 hrs).
- Frequent walking on flat surfaces.
- Frequent standing flat or uneven surfaces.
- Frequent balancing on a ladder, steps, or uneven surfaces.
- Occasional climbing on 3-12 ft ladders or stands.
- Rotation of head/neck, sitting, crawling, squatting, bend/stoop, lying down, and operate foot controls.
- Occasional contact with metals.
- Exposure to plastics and solvents to atmospheric conditions.
Ideal candidates should have previous assembly experience and some form of aviation experience/schooling.
Must be available to work second shift.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC