Line Manager CVG
The Shift Manager- Line Operations - CVG reports to the Line Operations Manager. They are responsible for the line operation of their assigned shift and for the overall maintenance on the customer’s aircraft during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events. They are responsible for monitoring and assessing the needs of the customer’s operation and ensuring that sufficient staffing levels are maintained.
Industry Competitive Compensation
- Coordinates all aircraft maintenance, ensuring the company’s customer’s requirements are met and the customer’s schedules are maintained.
- Assures that personnel under their management follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Ensure the customer’s requirements for manning and material are fulfilled in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure that the company’s equipment, material, and manpower time are being properly documented by supervision for billing.
- Coordinate the efforts of the Supervisors, Leads and Technicians in the maintenance, repair, overhaul and alteration of the aircraft the company is responsible for.
- Ensure that the Company’s Turnover Log is being utilized and properly filled out in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure that the personnel under their management follow all applicable FAA / CFR rules and regulations, comply with the customer’s requirements, and follow company policies.
- To perform the requirements of an On-The-Job Instructor if needed.
- To impart practical knowledge of the specific course material in the On-The-Job venue.
- Other duties as assigned by the Line Operations Manager and/or Director of Maintenance.
- 4-day & 3-day Work Wek available
- Medical Insurance, 401k & more competitive benefits
- Energetic & Technically Innovative Company Culture
- Paid Vacation Time & Sick Days
- Paid Technical Training
- Current Valid Driver’s License & A&P License.
- Able to Pass Airport Security Background Checks.
- Travels for work as required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to Read and Write in
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)