Line Service Technician - 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift
Cutter Aviation •
Cutter Aviation is currently searching for an energetic and knowledgeable member of our Line Service team. The Line Service Technician (LST) must be an exceptional relationship builder with the drive to provide world-class customer service with respect to activities on the ramp and interfaces with customers, pilots, passengers, senior staff and regulatory agencies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fueling General Aviation aircraft
- Drive refueling trucks, and towing equipment
- Connect hoses and operate equipment to move liquid materials into and out of storage tanks on vessels
- Towing aircraft in and out of hangar
- Assisting passengers and pilots with luggage Load and unload and transportation needs
- General system servicing and cleaning
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets
- Confer with customers in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
- Use of proper FAA and TSA rules and regulations are followed.
- Perform airfield management activities, which may include escorting passengers and or crew-members airfield via different traveling modes i.e. walking or driving of company vehicle.
- Driving of passengers and or crew members on and off airfield to designation ie. hotel, main airport, aircraft. Etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Shift will be 2200-0600 (or four 10-hour shifts are also a possibility)
$12.50 per hour-
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)