Line Service Technician
Robinson Aviation •
We are currently hiring Aviation Line Service Technicians with immediate availability. This position demands highly flexible, highly trainable employees, able to work under the exciting, yet stressful and fast-paced world of aviation. An extremely professional disposition, appearance, and work mentality is a must for any potential candidate. Candidates who arrive for an interview should dress with professionalism in mind.
Employees in this position are considered the first face of the company and demonstrate superior customer service, a customer-first attitude, and above all else, a professional friendliness.
Robinson Aviation operates 365 days a year, with 24 hour per day availability. Applicants should understand this position will likely require night, weekend, and holiday scheduling.
This position is primarily outdoors, in four seasons.
Applicant will be responsible for all areas of FBO operation, included but not limited to, aircraft marshaling, aircraft refueling, aircraft towing, snow plowing, de-icing from a bucket truck, landscaping, building maintenance, and other duties seen fit by management.
Well qualified individuals will demonstrate:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Authorized to work in the United States of America
- Valid driver’s license in the State of Connecticut with no previous suspensions
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Qualify for an airport-issued ID Badge, dependent upon a finger-print background check
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Aviation-specific knowledge, including types of aircraft, differences in fuel, and an understanding of the phonetic alphabet
- Previous fueling experience
- Previous towing experience
- 3-5 years customer service experience
- Ability to drive a manual shift (stick-shift) transmitted vehicle
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)