Production Technician - Stockton, California 19871
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Production Technicians for an opportunity in Stockton, California.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking detail-oriented Aerospace Assembly Technicians experienced in handling delicate multi-component assemblies to help build advanced satellite metal bonded light weight honeycomb structures. Required skills include layout, drilling, riveting, and torqueing using hand/pneumatic tools and various measuring instruments. The ideal candidate will be familiar with reading customer-furnished drawings and BOMs to dry-fit/align/jig complex assemblies to tight tolerances.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 6 months of aerospace assembly experience or comparable training (A&P School Training).
- Ability to adhere to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints, and work orders.
- Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
- Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of “shop math” including use of measurement tools
- Ability to meet deadlines and use of hand tools preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand and communicate in English at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 425-233-8577
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)