A&P Technician, Wheeling, Il -AV-
Strom Aviation •
Type of aircraft: Corporate
Longevity: 4+ months
Type of work environment: Corporate
Looking for 2 good A&P technicians to work an assignmment at Chicago Executive Airport. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years experience on corporate aircraft.
We are really looking for someone with avionics and troubleshooting experience.
Maintain corporate jet aircraft for a FAA 145 repair station
- Performing scheduled maintenance and repair on airframe and engines in accordance with FAA and manufacturer guidelines
- Perform minor to heavy inspections and repairs to airframe
- Perform minor inspection and repairs to engines
- Perform post flight inspections on returning aircraft
- Tow and fuel aircraft when required
- Weekend rotation required
Tools required: YES
Years’ experience: 5+
License requirements: A&P
Specific aircraft experience required: Corporate
- FAA A&P certificate required
- Minimum 5 years airframe experience on corporate aircraft required
- Proficient at reading wire diagrams and all types of schematics
- Proficient working with manufacturer manuals
- Self-motivated, works well in a team setting as well as alone
- Experience on Falcon 900B, Falcon 900EX, Citation 560, Citation 560 XL, Astra 1125 and Challenger 600’s a plus.
- Experience on TFE731, P&W 545,535,530 and JT15D engines a plus.
- Avionics and troubleshooting experience a plus
Key Words: Airframe & powerplant, Systems, Technician, A&P, Aviation, Aircraft, Mechanic, Maintenance, Airframe and Powerplant, A and P, Airplane
Call for details
Call for details
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC