A&P technician, Statesville, (Comm)
Strom Aviation •
Type of aircraft: Emb 145
Longevity: 4+ months
Type of work environment: Part 125 Summary
- Perform maintenance, inspections, repair and alterations on company aircraft airframes and engines in accordance with instructions provided in maintenance manuals, task cards, and other technical data as applicable.
- Perform line maintenance and deferrals in accordance with the approved MEL Manual and outlined procedures.
- Document all work performed in accordance with Company Operations Manual (COM), standard industry practices and in a clean, neat, and legible manner.
- Follow all company processes and procedures as outlined in the COM.
- Notify the Director of Maintenance (DOM) of any discrepancies or un-airworthy condition found during the performance of assigned duties.
- Notify the DOM immediately of any un-airworthy condition involving parts, materials, workmanship, or airworthiness of company aircraft.
- Attend all company mandated training programs.
- Perform maintenance and repair on ground support equipment and hangar facilities as required
- Any other duties assigned by the DOM.
Tools required: YES
Years’ experience: 3+
License requirements: A&P
Specific aircraft experience required: Regional
- Must possess valid Airframe/Powerplant license.
- Documented training and experience on EMB135/145 or Embraer Legacy aircraft preferred.
- Must possess sufficient hand tools to perform the duties of the Maintenance Technician as assigned.
- Must be able to work flexible days/shifts as required for efficiency of the operation.
- Training and experience on Lear 31 a plus.
- Must be able to lift 75+ pounds and perform all physical aspects of job.
call for details
call for details
Job Ident #: