Product Repair-Mod Tech- C Structures --Long Term-- New Orleans, LA -Mair
Strom Aviation •
Type of aircraft:
12 MonthsType of work environment:
- Able to perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation to critical support structures and fracture critical areas.
- Ability and understanding of locating blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure.
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure in accordance with standard repair processes.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair.
- Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural parts.
Tools required: YES
Years’ experience: 4+ years
License requirements: NA
Specific aircraft experience required: Not specified
- Candidate must possess a current secret clearance
- Individuals must possess their own personal standard tools and possess personal safety shoes compliant with ANSI standards.
- Additionally, individual must be willing to work nights and overtime as required.
- 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Key words: Structural, Sheet metal, Sheetmetal, SM, S-M, Structure, Structures, Aviation, Aircraft, Maintenance, Mechanic, Technician
Call for details
Call for details
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)