Sheetmetal Technician **Long Term**, Chesterfield, MO (Corp)
Strom Aviation •
Type of aircraft: Corporate
Longevity: 1 year
Quick feedback: YES call a recruiter today – 1800-743-8988
Type of work environment: MRO
- Work with aircraft structural materials and is involved in the repair, installation, modification and inspection of these materials.
- Responsible for assembly, fit and install of aircraft skins, frames and structural parts.
- Technicians assemble and install structures including sheet metal extrusion and composite structures and possess knowledge of assembly jigs and tools.
- Work with completed assemblies and will be systems integrators
- Candidates should have general knowledge of aircraft structural fabrication, including repairing, modifying, refurbishing, and fabricating structural and other components.
- Candidates must be able to understand and work from mechanical drawings as well as other written instructions and design specifications.
- Strong mathematical knowledge is required, as is the ability to make accurate measurements and finish materials to a high level of quality and precision.
- Performs work in a productive, diligent, careful and safe manner. Complete any special projects or other tasks as required or assigned.
Tools required: YES
Years’ experience: 3
License requirements: N/A
Specific aircraft experience required: Not specified.
- Corporate aircraft experience required
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical / engineering drawings and technical instructions.
- Must be familiar with a variety of hand tools, and sheet-metal equipment.
- Ability to understand and follow direction with minimal supervision.
- Good mobility, manual dexterity and physical condition to work in areas within the aircraft where access may be limited.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and problem-solve.
- Ability to maintain professional work habits at all times.
- Excellent planning, organization and coordination skills.
- Excellent judgement and strong attention to detail.
Call for details
Call for details
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC