Supply Technician - Barstow, CA
Strategic Technology Institute, Inc •
- Perform stock issue functions
- Coordinate transfer of Depot Level Repairs (DLR) and Principle End Items (PEI) to the Maintenance Center or Commercial Repair Facilities as required for repair.
- Review and prioritize work requests, shipping documents, material releases for special instructions such as required delivery dates, lot and contract number, special handling, destination and type of storage or shipment
- Perform requirement processing functions
- Ensure consistency and appropriate cross-referencing for both newly entered and previously entered data.
- Input screening requests into FEDLOG to obtain logistics data on existing national stock numbers.
- Conduct research of catalog databases to locate cost effective, available substitutes and new products.
- Validate funding for each material request.
- Receive incoming material
- Conduct causative research on NSN mismatches and correct data within the GCSS-MC/DPAS database.
- Perform Data entry functions
- Verify data accuracy to all related property records.
- Review property record adjustments for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and process daily Recurring Status Report, Receipt Exception Listing, and Inbound Receipt Report.
- Input receipt, issues, inventory and shipping documents into GCSS-MC/DPAS.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)