Warehouse Specialist - Barstow, CA
Strategic Technology Institute, Inc •
- Receive incoming material
- Verify shipments by comparing shipping documents with actual physical material counts from various delivery sources (DLA, Maintenance Center) and stage in designated location.
- Unload incoming shipments, scan or key receipt information into DPAS/GCSS-MC system.
- Check for in-transit damage and inspect and identify possible hazardous material
- Notify QA of DD 250 Destination Acceptance receipts.
- Prepare receipt document manually if necessary.
- Load, unload, and place supplies, material and equipment in such confined places as storage areas, receipt areas, shipping areas, and warehouse areas.
- Report tampered or broken seals on containers or damaged or deteriorating incoming shipments to supervisor and on-site government representative.
- Perform material storage functions
- Groups items together based on receiving voucher information or segregates items according to such factors as condition and type of transaction.
- Store, stack, palletize, and/or rotate items considering their use, size, shape, quantity, and special handling requirements.
- Segregate and move materials to holding area or dock and verify item identification on request forms.
- Place unidentified material in the Non-conforming Product Area for identification and/or disposition.
- Perform stock issue functions
- Issue approved and available NSN's from stock.
- Obtain signature and date from the customer after transfer of material.
- Forward Not In Stock issue requests to Quality Assurance for causative research.
- Perform material shipping functions
- Generate DRMO document for unserviceable material and submits to the designated government representative for approval.
- After receipt of approved MRO for transfer to DRMO, place material in designated location identified for shipment to DRMO.
- Select and assemble items based on priority, type of material, mode of transportation, destination, and type of transaction.
- Annotate WAS with action taken on all material issues, transfers, and receipts.
- Provide inventory support assistance by counting items and properly completing tally listings and other inventory documentation.
- Use automated material identification equipment to move, stack, bin, and select storage locations of items being shipped or received or to inquire on status of items
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)