29566-Aircraft Mechanic III (LUH) A&P Mechanic MWO Travel Team
Performs scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance on LUH-72 Helicopter
• Performs scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance, to include repairs, modifies aircraft structures, structural components and engines of complex to extreme difficulty, maintains and repairs aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, and mechanical components, and applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies technical expertise and guidance to solve complex problems by interpreting technical data such as; blue prints and manufactures manuals.
• Work typically requires a thoroughly comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting/repair procedures and replacement of components, a thorough knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modification and repair and the ability to determine functionality of complex electrical systems.
• Accomplishes inspections including, but not limited to preflight, thru-flight, basic post-flight, and phase inspections.
• Launches and recovers aircraft as required.
• Performs operational checks of all aircraft systems and maintains aircraft appearance and cleanliness.
• Operates all associated ground support equipment and uses hand tools, special tools, and fixtures applicable to aircraft.
• Performs all tasks associated with ground movement of aircraft.
• Annotates maintenance actions in aircraft records/forms and completes associated CAMS entries.
• Practices good housekeeping, tool control, FOD awareness and prevention and safety at all times.
• Performs other duties related to the occupational field as assigned to include TDY and travel.
• Must be able to work day shift, swing shift, night shift, and/or weekend shift as required.
• Perform other qualified duties as assigned
Can and may Travel Up to 75% of the time
- Completion of high school or equivalent and U.S. military technical school or specialized training course is desired, certification of education level is required.
- Valid up-to-date A&P license preferred;
- (5) five years aviation maintenance experience, (5) five years rotary wing aircraft experience consisting of (2) two years on the assigned MDS is required.
- All experience must be within the (10) ten most recent years is required.
- Must be Airbus Factory trained or 2 Years on MDS (LUH-72
- Tools are Required
- Valid Driver’s license is required
- Must be US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Security clearance (Public Trust NAC-I)
Up to 75% of the time
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)