A&P Mechanic - Lear and Challenger Exp Preferred - Relocation Available
South Florida Jet Center •
The A&P Technician performs troubleshooting, operational testing, modification, inspection and repair of aircraft systems, instrument, electrical, and electronic systems in accordance with company policies, procedures, regulatory requirements, and specifications established by the FAA and Aircraft Manufacture.
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties:
- Work to written or verbal instructions.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Record work performed and assume responsibility for that work.
- Use blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and maintenance manuals in performance of assigned duties.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Lear 45/60 Challenger 604/605 experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions:
- Airframe and Power Plant License
- FCC license preferred but not required
- 2 years of experience in a heavy maintenance or modification environment
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, work instructions, blueprints, and drawings
- Basic understanding of CFR part 145 repair station operation
Job Type: Full-time Work
- Ability to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend and walk for extended periods.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
Location: One location - Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport
Benefits: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)