Aircraft Logs and Records Technician
Air USA •
- Maintains aircraft and engine logbooks and associated records.
- Proficient performing all operator, data entry and retrieval functions associated with aircraft record keeping.
- Performs networking functions between individual stations, including analysis and correction of errors caused by software, hardware or data entry.
- Performs a wide range of clerical and administrative duties related to aircraft maintenance, such as preparing reports and correspondence, filing and typing, performing data base and systems analysis.
- High School/ GED
- A minimum of 1 year of aviation clerical experience in maintaining aircraft logbooks
- Knowledge of FAA aircraft logbooks, maintenance records, applicable maintenance / technical manuals, publications, and forms
Great pay and a comprehensive benefits package
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC