Job Title: A&P Aircraft Mechanic - DEN
Location: Denver, CO
Hourly Pay Range - $38-40 (depending upon experience)
$2000.00 Sign-on Bonus
$2000.00 Relocation Bonus
FEAM is the MRO leader in aircraft line maintenance engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the line maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network, and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft including B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers the best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.
FEAM Aero is currently seeking an experienced Aircraft Mechanic to join our Denver, CO. team. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele. The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible to his / her immediate supervisor for the accomplishment of all work assigned per policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the Company, applicable government agencies, and the manufacturers as contained in the approved technical publications.
- Perform Line maintenance (on-call and scheduled) work on various customers aircraft.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within the scope of approval) returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain fully functioning equipment according to Approved Technical Data provided by the customer.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe per FARs and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and that all work performed is properly documented.
- Perform line maintenance duties, activities, and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate and communicate with the air carrier’s maintenance control center as required.
- Must have a current valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License.
- 2+ years’ experience in recent line maintenance, emphasis on troubleshooting, daily and turn checks, and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, continually utilize hand, and finger dexterity, climb, balance, bend, or crawl, occasionally from heights in precarious places.
- Ability to frequently lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds. Have the awareness that he/she will be working near and around moving mechanical parts, around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals, and exposed to loud noises.
- Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment and read technical information.
- Be exposed to weather conditions outside as well as non-weather conditions such as extreme heat or cold.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must pass airport security background checks and travel for work as required.
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts to include nights and weekends to meet customer demand.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Aircraft technician with B757-200, B-737NG, B-767-200/300, and Airbus 320 family.
- Avionics experience is a plus.
- Customer-facing skills, ability to work with flight crew and interact professionally.
- Independent and self-motivated and have the ability to work without direct supervision.
Compensation and Benefits:
FEAM Aero, in addition to a good working environment and competitive pay, it is FEAM’s policy to provide a combination of supplemental benefits to all eligible full-time employees. FEAM offers Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans. Vacation and sick time, short and long-term disability, accidental insurance, supplemental life, FSA (Flexible Spending Account), and Critical Illness Insurance.
Additionally, FEAM places special emphasis on technical training. FEAM is a leader in EASA Level Technical Aviation Training Globally. FEAM is one of very few U.S. MRO organizations that provides EASA 147 maintenance training. In addition to the competitive benefits FEAM offers -4 day and -3-day work weeks for some positions.
FEAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.