A & P Mechanic - Indianapolis
HSGI, Inc. •
Lead A&P Mechanic
Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic
Very Urgent Job Opportunity! Serious and experienced A&P Mechanics!
Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Boeing, BBJ, Learjet, Bombardier, Challenger, Global, Citation, Embraer, Hawker Beechcraft or Airbus Experience is an Immediate Hire!
Only Serious Candidates Need to Apply! Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document Immediately! We can set up interviews for you immediately!
Lead A & P Mechanic
- The A & P Mechanic Aircraft Maintenance Technician reports to the Crew Chief for assignment of work scope tasks and is responsible for the efficient execution of work scope tasks assigned.
- The A & P Mechanic AMT performs tasks as required by the work scope efficiency and to quality standards and utilizes the applicable technical data relative to tasks performed including but not limited to maintenance and inspection, servicing and lubrication, troubleshooting, repair and modifications and fueling and de-fueling.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent. FAA Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant Rating.Minimum 3 (three) years experience in business jet maintenance environment, preferably on Falcon aircraft, Gulfstream, Citation, Challenger, Hawker Beechcraft, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Boeing, BBJ, Learjet, Bombardier, Challenger, Global, Citation, Embraer, Hawker Beechcraft or Airbus Experience.
- APU Operation qualified.
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents.
- Work and bend in confined work space.Must have manual dexterity required for technician.Must be able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs.
- Falcon Jet 2000 C Check experience is an Immediate Hire.
- Gulfstream, Hawker, Lear, Citation or Challenger experience is an Immediate Hire.
- Must have Corporate Aircraft Experience working in a Hanger, Service Center or Completion Center...Airbus, Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Boeing, BBJ, Learjet, Bombardier, Challenger, Global, Hawker Beechcraft, Cessna, Citation, Embraer, etc.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable and experienced using computers and aircraft software.
- FAA Inspection Authorization
- Successful completion (would be beneficial) of at least one (1) Falcon Initial Maintenance School, Gulfstream, Hawker, Bombardier, Challenger, Lear, Citation.
- Engine Run and Taxi qualified on business jet aircraft, preferably on Falcon, Gulfstream, Hawker, Lear, Bombardier, Challenger, Citation aircraft, etc.
Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document along with an introduction type paragraph or two outlining your skillsand experience relative to the job description. Please include expected compensation and we can set up interviews immediately!!!
Please send resumes to email@example.com
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!
5 Job Openings
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)