A&P Base Mechanic
Capitol Helicopters Inc. •
Position Type: Permanent
Capitol Helicopters is hiring Bell light and medium mechanics at our Sacramento California base. We are concentrating current recruitment efforts on A&P mechanics experienced with Bell 407's and/or Bell 429's. Both rotational and regular schedules are available. Rotational employee travel and lodging are covered by the company, and relocation assistance may be provided for new employees on a regular schedule. Capitol offers full time employees a benefits package that includes medical and company matched IRA retirement plans.
Capitol Helicopters operates more than a dozen aircraft primarily supporting firefighting and utility maintenance. Become a key part of a growing team of professionals that operate and maintain some of the nicest aircraft in the industry.
- FAA A&P Certificate
- Bell 429 and 407 experience highly desirable
- Sikorsky UH-60 /S 70 experience desirable
- MD500 series experience desirable
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Maintain a professional image and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a willingness to excel and be proficient in the position.
- Work collaboratively within a team; ability and willingness to adapt to evolving situations.
- Work in accordance with company values, priorities and goals and to adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
- Establish and model high standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and tolerates high stress levels while maintaining a professionalism.
- Perform other duties during scheduled shift as requested by the Lead Mechanic or DOM.
- Background checks will be performed prior to employment.
- Pass initial and random drug/alcohol screening.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)