A&P Business Jet Mechanics - Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Contract-to-Direct Hire Opportunity
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well qualified A&P Certified Aircraft Mechanics to support an aircraft service center located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
This position will be responsible for performing aircraft maintenance on several corporate aircraft in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth by the FAA and our customer. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits.
- Current and valid FAA A&P Certificate required
- MUST have at least 5+ years of recent experience on corporate aircraft.
- Experience on Citation, King-Air, Learjet, Falcon Jet, Challenger, or Hawker aircraft preferred
- Factory training a plus
- Not interested in candidates that have Gulfstream experience
- MUST have a stable employment history-contractor types need not apply
- Must have experience working in a hanger, service center, and/or completion center
- Ability to inspect/troubleshoot aircraft.
- Knowledge of aircraft systems/components and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving, attention-to-detail and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of utilizing sound judgment and have a "can-do" attitude
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
To be considered, please e-mail your resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)