A&P Business Jet Techs-FL
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well-qualified maintainers with FAA A&P certification and a minimum 2 years experience working heavy maintenance on business jet aircraft, for a 90 day contract to direct hire opportunity in beautiful South Florida.
Responsibilities of successful applicants will be to:
- ·Examine, inspect, diagnose, adjust, repair, replace and/or overhaul aircraft and related systems.
- ·Conduct routine special inspections as required by regulations to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation.
- ·Maintain repair logs, document all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance.
- ·Modify aircraft structures, systems, or components, following drawings, schematics, charts, engineering orders, and technical publications.
- ·Inventory and order supplies, parts, materials, and equipment.
- ·Check for corrosion, distortion, and cracks in the fuselage, wings, and tail.
- ·Performs troubleshooting, operational testing, modification, inspection and repair of aircraft systems, instrument, electrical, and electronic systems in accordance with company policies, procedures.
- ·Must hold a valid Airframe & Powerplant license.
- ·Must have 3+ years of recent maintenance experience.
- ·Preferred experience working on Lear 45/60 or Challenger line of aircraft.
- ·Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired.
- ·Ability to crawl in and out of tight spaces and climb ladders as needed.
- ·Comfortably work in confined areas, in a kneeling or crouched position for extended periods of time.
- ·Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- ·Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- ·Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; (calibrated & special tools provided)
- ·Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)