Job Title: A&P Flight Line Maintenance Supervisor
$2000.00 sign-on bonus.
$2000.00 Relocation Bonus
ABOUT FEAM Aero:
FEAM Aero is the MRO leader in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in the U.S. FEAM leads the Line Maintenance industry with advanced aircraft repair capabilities, a wide line station network, and vast approvals for all current and next-generation aircraft including B787 and A350 aircraft. FEAM places special emphasis on technical training, uncompromising quality controls, and continuous improvement principles. With these effective measures in place, FEAM delivers the best in innovative technical services for all commercial aircraft operators.
The A&P Flight Line Maintenance Supervisors are responsible for assigning and directing work to be performed by personnel under their supervision. They are a working technician whose responsibility is to lead, guide and instruct the line maintenance technicians. They will assure that the personnel under their leadership follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Assign and direct work performed by personnel under their supervision. Participates in the performance of work as required.
- Assure that line personnel under their supervision follow the company’s prescribed safety practices in the performance of their duties.
- Determines that all work performed under their supervision is accomplished, recorded, and charged in accordance with Company policy, publications, or other appropriate authority.
- Certifies the airworthiness of work accomplished by personnel under their direction as authorized by the Director of Quality & Training or their designee.
- Ensures that personnel under their direction are qualified to perform their assigned duties.
- Ensures that all personnel assigned to them follow Company policy, regulations, and established safety rules and practices.
- Ensures that production quality and quantity of personnel to whom assigned meets prescribed standards.
- Other duties as assigned by the Station Manager and/or Director of Maintenance.
- Maintain the repair station in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure that the personnel under his / her management are properly qualified, trained, and sufficient in number and authorized to perform their duties.
- Responsible for enforcement of company policy and if necessary, initiates disciplinary action against the personnel under their supervision as required.
- Must have eighteen (18) months of practical experience with a Part 121 or Part 145 operation as a Licensed A&P.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must pass airport security background checks and travel for work as required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a current valid driver’s license.
- Must have a current valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License.
- Frequently be required to stand, walk, continually utilize hand, and finger dexterity, climb, balance, bend, or crawl, occasionally from heights in precarious places.
- Frequently lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds.
- Awareness that he/she will be working near and around moving mechanical parts, around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals and exposure to loud noises.
- Ability to operate equipment and read technical information.
- Exposure to weather conditions outside as well as non-weather conditions such as extreme heat or cold.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- 5 + years of relevant line experience desired. Preferred B757 and 767 with Gen Fam. But will review other supervisor line experience as well.
Compensation and Benefits
FEAM Aero, in addition to a good working environment and competitive pay, it is FEAM’s policy to provide a combination of supplemental benefits to all eligible FULL-TIME employees. FEAM offers Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan. Vacation and sick time-, short- and long-term disability, accidental insurance, supplemental life, FSA (Flexible Spending Account), and Critical Illness Insurance. Additionally offer a 401k matching savings account.
Additionally, FEAM places special emphasis on technical training. FEAM is a leader in EASA Level Technical Aviation Training Globally. FEAM is one of very few U.S. MRO organizations that provides EASA 147 maintenance training.
In addition to the competitive benefits, FEAM offers -4 day and -3-day work weeks.
FEAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment