A&P Helicopter Mechanic, Scottsdale/Phoenix, AZ
Universal Helicopters •
Universal Helicopters is currently accepting resumes for an immediate opening for a FAA certificated A&P Technician to become part of the team providing maintenance to its own fleet of Robinson R22, R44 & R66 helicopters to include Bell 206 B III and new Bell 505 helicopters.
Universal Helicopters, a certificated Robinson R22, R44 and R66 dealer and service center in addition to being certified by Bell Flight as a training center for the 206 BII and new 505 is an accredited FAA Part 141 approved flight school certificated for Private; Commercial; Instrument; Flight Instructor; Flight Instructor Instrument – Initial and Add-On Certificates/Ratings, to include Turbine Conversion NVG certification and Mountain & High-Altitude certifications.
For additional information visit us at http://www.universalheli.com
- Have a current FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics Certificate.
- Inspection Authorization (IA) preferred but not required at time of hire.
- Have recent experience working as a mechanic on helicopters, preferably any one of or combination of the following:
- RHC R22, R44 or R66, Bell 206, 505 or 407
- Applicants with other model helicopter experience will be considered.
- Applicant must have a high level of initiative and the ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Be able to work well with others in a team environment or independently if needed.
- Troubleshoot and correct mechanical malfunctions or discrepancies.
- Have analytical abilities sufficient to handle technical and administrative details related to the job.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and deal courteously and professionally with students, instructors, pilots and co-workers alike.
- Applicant must have proficient computer skills, to include use of Microsoft Word.
- Have the ability to physically perform climbing, stooping, stretching, etc… for operations related to the job and lift up to 50 pounds.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)