A&P Helicopter Mechanics-TX
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Multiple locations -Texas
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well-qualified A&P Certified Helicopter Mechanic for a 90 working day contract to direct hire opportunities in the State of Texas.
The A&P Helicopter Mechanic will function under Part 135 operations as a base mechanic and be responsible for performing helicopter maintenance in accordance with customers operating manuals, polices, and procedures. These positions require a high degree of skill and professionalism.
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certification Required
- Must have 3+ years of Helicopter maintenance experience
- Experience on AS350, Bell 206 or Bell 407 PREFERRED
- Must provide own tools, box shadowed & tools etched
- Must be able to pass a 10 year background check
- Must be able to pass DOT FAA Pre-employment drug screen
- Must have a current and valid driver's license
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Email a resume to email@example.com
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)