A&P Lead Mechanic - Goodyear - 3K Sign on Bonus
Hire Aviation •
- The Team Lead is responsible for creating and maintaining a safe work environment, managing personnel and delivery a quality aircraft/product on time.
- The Team Lead prioritizes all work to be accomplished during a specific shift and forecasting the next 24 hours.
- He/She performs work within budgeted time within Company, FAA and the customers’ standards or quality.
- His/her responsibilities include set-up of the oncoming shift in terms of the job assignments that he/she coordinates with the off-going team on his/her specific shift so as to create a smooth transition during shift changes.
- Monitor and maintain attendance records of assigned crew.
- Monitor performance and complete proficiency appraisals of assigned work group.
- Perform any disciplinary actions required within assigned work group in compliance with established guidelines.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills and be able to interact with a wide variety of people.
- Advanced computer skills (knowledge of MS Office programs, such as Word, Excel) are preferred.
- A&P License, Airframe License or Repairman’s Certificate Required
- Office hangar and ramp atmosphere. Must be able to work outdoors in the elements.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)