FlyExclusive is in need of Experienced Jet Mechanics to join our team. Opportunity for advancement. Visit our Website for more info on our company. www.flyexclusive.com
A&P Jet Technician: Inspects, repairs and overhauls aircraft/components
to ensure airworthiness by performing the following duties;
- Repairs, replaces and inspects aircraft structures and functional components including rigging, surface controls, plumbing, electrical and hydraulics
- Reads and interprets manufacturers' and Aircraft maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Examines engines and air frame systems for normal operation and makes adjustments as required.
- Tests engine operation to locate source of malfunction
- Replaces or repairs worn or damaged components .
- Inspects parts for wear, warping, or other defects.
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories.
- Performs miscellaneous duties such as weight and balance, aircraft servicing to include changing oil, oil filter, cleaning screens, lubricating moving parts, checking brakes, operating aircraft in the airport environment, towing aircraft, completing work orders and shop generated paperwork.
Benefits package available after 90 days.
Company paid medical, dental, vision, basic life for employee.
Paid Time Off